The Woodland Elves project is much more than a single book initiative. Here, we show just a glimpse into the magical adventure that lies ahead with the Elves.
- The Woodland Elves (the original book)
- The Woodland Elves (the toddler book for younger children)
- The Music of The Woodland Elves (musical CD that accompanies the book)
- The Parade of Gnomes Homes (a poetry book & photographic nature fantasy of elfin homes found around the world)
- The Secret Lives of the Elves (a book written by the elves themselves sharing community secrets)
- Woodland Elf Campfire Songs & Nature Tunes
- The Woodland Elves Go Further Down the Trail
- Welcome to Nature
- Meet the Elf Families — 20 homes, 20 families (Meet and get to know Tanglewood, Barely-Crumb, Beanpod, Finnegan, Milkweed, Tinklepaw, and more!)
- Guided Visualization Book: Stories and Music from the Natural World (Stories and photos of showcasing the best elfin qualities: teamwork, attitude, challenges, courage, dream, and responsibility!)
To keep up-to-date with the latest elf happenings and publications, be sure to sign up for Small Talk, the quarterly Woodland Elf newsletter!